Portable “smart” laser line triangulation sensor for Gap & Flush measurement. Specifically designed for operator performing in-line quality control.
Gap and Flush
Gap: distance between two adjacent panels.
Flush: step existing between the two panels.
The G3F device
- Portable and ultra-ergonomic design
- Small and lightweight, it can easily fit in your pocket
- Wireless and IoT device
- smart communication to the factory plant
- Fast measurements
- Less than 1 s for a single measurement
- One laser, multiple surfaces
- The 405 nm laser makes it possible to efficiently measure on different surfaces, including transparent and reflective materials
- Eye safety
- G3F ensures operator safety conditionally switching on/off the laser beam
- AI Engine
- G3F runs patented AI algorithms for measurement uncertainty management
Technical Specifications of G3F
|Working range X (lateral)||20 mm @ 12 mm|
|Working range Z (axial)||0 to 12 mm|
|Uncertainty X (Gap)||< 25 𝜇m|
|Uncertainty Z (Flush)||< 20 𝜇m|
|Measurement time||< 1 s|
|Display||1″ integrated display|
|Dimensions||45 x 45 x 120 mm|
|Battery life||8 h|
Automotive – G3F can be used by the operators in the Final Assembly line, to measure the gap and flush between different parts of the car body.
Household appliances – G3F can be used by the operators to measure the gap and flush between the front panel and the door of the oven.
Aeronautics – G3F can be used by the operators to measure the flushness of the fasteners mounted on the aircraft